These melt-in-your-mouth Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Bars are the ultimate dessert and perfect for any and every occasion. Easy to make and irresistibly gooey, they’re sure to win over your taste buds.
Be sure to read past the recipe card for additional information and tips for successful baking!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a mixing bowl, combining butter, both sugars, egg, and vanilla extract until creamy
- Add in dry ingredients and slowly mix until well incorporated
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Press batter into an 8×8 baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into to serve
Is there any better dessert than a chocolate chip cookie? I mean, who doesn’t love a good ol’ fashioned chocolate chip cookie? I for one, am a huge sucker for freshly baked chocolate chip cookies…especially when they are hot out of the oven!
But, what if you could turn those chocolate chip cookies into a cake bar? Similar to these Cake Mix Cookie Cake Bars, these melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookie bars are sure to become a family favorite! If your family is like mine, they will be asking for these bars over and over again!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Step-by-step guide to making soft chocolate chip cookie cake bars
- Prepare the batter and place in an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper and bake. Pro Tip: cut the parchment paper so that it over hangs on two sides so once the cookie cake bar has baked, you can lift it out of the pan and serve
2. Allow the cookie cake to cool before lifting out of the pan
3. Cut into bars
4. Serve with milk!
These bars are absolutely AMAZING! They strike the perfect balance between being irresistibly soft and delightfully gooey; everything you love about a classic cookie transformed into a cookie bar. Every single bite has the perfect combination of a melt-in-your-mouth texture with the rich, comforting flavors of a homemade cookie!
Love Chocolate Chip Cookies? Check out these recipes!
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Mocha Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Loaded Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Non Cakey
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Christmas M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Williams-Sonoma Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookie – Kid Approved
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookies