Using M&Ms in cookies is one of the best way to make festive holiday cookies. Change up the theme of the cookies by using different colored m&Ms. The Christmas themed M&M chocolate cookies are delicious, soft and easy to make!
I love cookies, especially Chocolate Chip cookies! I have spent many years trying out various recipes and have finally found the absolute best one! In an effort to make them more festive for a Christmas party we went to I loaded them up with delicious Christmas colored M&Ms. I ate approximately 391 cookies!
Here’s the recipe!
Christmas M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Add the corn syrup, egg, and vanilla. Mix well
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating well
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Scoop dough on to an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart
- Lightly press M&Ms on top of the unbaked cookies
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Place cookies on a cooling rack. Let cool and enjoy!
Not only were our cookies festive – we were decked out as well! HAHA!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.