This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Using M&Ms in cookies is one of the best way to make festive holiday cookies. Change up the theme of the cookies by using different colored m&Ms. The Christmas themed M&M chocolate cookies are delicious, soft and easy to make!
I love cookies, especially Chocolate Chip cookies! I have spent many years trying out various recipes and have finally found the absolute best one! In an effort to make them more festive for a Christmas party we went to I loaded them up with delicious Christmas colored M&Ms. I ate approximately 391 cookies!
Here’s the recipe!
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups red & green M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the corn syrup, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating well
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough on to an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Lightly press M&Ms on top of the unbaked cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Not only were our cookies festive – we were decked out as well! HAHA!