This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Learn how to assemble a 3D wreath form from Dollar Tree so you can decorate it with floral flam and artificial flowers!
One day while perusing the isles of my local Dollar Tree, I came across these 3D wreath forms in the floral section. Curiosity got the best of me so I bought a wreath form and some artificial flower stems and hurried home to get crafting.
Have you ever started a project thinking that it’s going to be a piece of cake and then rudely find out that was not the case?
Yeah, that is the story with these 3D wreath forms! I took the metal pieces out of the package, looked at the picture instructions (there were no written instructions) and was stumped! The wreath form kept coming apart.
I had no idea what I was doing wrong! I searched YouTube and Google and no one really had a solution.
After several failed attempts, I finally came up with a way to make the form stay together! You can watch how I finally figured it out in the video below!
Let’s Assemble The Wreath Form Together!
Option 1: use the metal pieces included in the packet
Option 2: use floral wire and wrap around the rungs of the wire wreath form
I hope you have found this video helpful – these 3D wreath forms are amazing and beautiful…as long as you can get them to stay assembled!
Check out these wreath tutorials!
- 7 Easy Wreaths To Make Now!
- DIY Buffalo Plaid Lambs Ear Wreath with Pumpkins for Fall
- How To Make A Tulip Wreath
- DIY Rag Wreath Tutorial – Beginner Level Project & Costs Under $10
- How To Make A Wreath From A Pizza Pan | Fall Wreath
- Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Wreath
- How To Make A Curly Deco Mesh Wreath
- Dollar Tree Bunny Wreath | Curled Deco Mesh Wreath
- How to Make A Yarn Pom-Poms
- DIY Wood Bead Garland with Tassels