This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
How to make a yarn pom-pom with only two supplies: yarn and scissors! Make in various color combinations for each holiday!
Have you noticed that adorable yarn pom-poms are all the rage lately? Crafters and decorators are using them for mantle decor, birthday prop decor, holiday decor and more!
The best part about these super super super easy to make yarn pom-poms is that they only take a few minutes to make and only 2 supplies! (3, if you want to use cardboard instead of your hand for a template).
These links contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I will earn a very small commission, at no additional charge to you. See my disclosure here.
- Red Yarn: https://amzn.to/36cx8NN
- Scissors: https://amzn.to/3pmO5gg
- Pom Pom maker: https://amzn.to/3cdXAuh I did not use a Pom Pom maker, rather I used a piece of cardboard I cut
Let’s Make Them Together!
In this video, shared LIVE in our Facebook community DIY & Craft Inspiration and Support group, I share how to make a yarn pom-pom as well as Valentine’s Day treats for the classroom.
Join our community group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30127…
More Valentine’s Day Crafts You’ll Love!
- Valentine’s Day Heart Felt Garland, ohh I love simple crafts like this!
- Valentine’s Day Hershey Bar Printables, these are the cutest!!
- Valentine’s Day Mantle Decor, you know me and my mantles!!! I just love decorating them!
- Valentine’s Day Garden Flag Tutorial, flag are like wreaths! You need one for every season!
- Valentine’s Day Burlap Bubble Wreath Tutorial, one of my all-time favorite wreaths!
- Mini Cheesecake Bikes, the absolutely best! I can’t make them fast enough, they are gone in minutes at my house!