10 Easy Art Projects for Kids
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Crafting with kids can be so much fun and is a great way to keep kids busy!
These fun craft ideas are great for holiday gifts and household decor! Create lasting memories with these fun easy art project ideas!
1. Tie Dyed Easter Eggs 2. Paper craft 3. Slime 4. Ghost Footprints 5. Glitter Shamrock 6. Eric Carle inspired art 7. Apple Stamping 8. Decoupage 9. Crackle painting 10. Handprint Snowmen
1. How To Make Tie-Dye Shaving Cream Easter Eggs
How to tie dye Easter eggs step by step video tutorial using shaving cream, eggs and food coloring.
2. He Is Risen Easter Preschool Craft
The tomb is empty and He Is Risen – create the scene with colored paper and a paper plate!
3. 5 Ingredient Fluffy Slime Recipe
5 ingredient fluffy slime recipe using shaving cream is a must try for kids! Plus 5 things you should know BEFORE making slime…you’ll be glad to know this beforehand!
4. Ghost Footprints Art Project
Paint those little feet with white acrylic paint and press on a piece of wood, paper or canvas!
5. How to Make a Shamrock Glitter Canvas Art | St. Patrick’s Day
Glitter, spray glue, a canvas and a clover cut out is all that is needed for this Shamrock Glitter Canvas art!
6. Kid Art – Eric Carle Style
Create fun paper crafts using Eric Carle’s style of art!
7. “A” is for Apple Stamping
Cut an apple in half, dip in paint and press!
8. Decoupage Wooden Pumpkin Decor
Using a scrap piece of wood, cut out any photo of your choice and adhere to the wood using Mod Podge.
9. How To Crackle Paint Pumpkins
Give anything a crackle look using this painting technique!
10. Handprint Snowmen on a ceramic tile!
Use white acrylic paint and cover child’s fingers. Press painted fingers on black ceramic tile that can be bought at your local hardware store. Using a paint pen, write “Love You SNOW Much!”