M&M Kissed Pretzels
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
These M&M Kissed Pretzels are the perfect sweet and salty treats that are so easy to make! Three ingredients: pretzels, Hershey’s Kisses and M&M’s. Bake at 200 degrees F for 3-4 minutes and enjoy!
I love sweet and salty treats and these little holiday goodies hit the spot every time! They also make great gifts! Fill them in a Christmas themed cookie tin and gift to your neighbors and friends!
Let’s Make Them Together!
- Preheat oven to 200 F
- Unwrap Hershey’s Kisses and place in a bowl
- Lay pretzels out on a sheet pan
- Place Hershey’s Kisses on top of pretzels
- Bake in oven for 3-4 minutes, keeping close eye on the chocolates making sure they just become soft but do not start to melt and puddle
- Remove from oven and top each Kiss with a M&M
- Let cool and then enjoy!
These can be made for every holiday! Use regular shaped pretzels (the waffle squares are my favorite), top with Hershey’s Hugs or Kisses and finish off with whatever color M&M is fitting for the holiday or occasion! Change up the M&M’s for Candy Corn in the fall and make these adorable Candy Corn Kissed Pretzels!