I’ve been putting off sending out my weekly coffee chat because I’ve just been in shock with what’s going on in the world right now. My heart just simply hurts, as I’m sure many of yours do as well.
Seeing this play out in real time is simply terrifying. In the worst of comparisons, it’s like binge watching a Netflix series and just hoping and praying that all turns out ok…and quickly!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
In an effort to deflect from what’s going on and to bring some distraction to our minds, here are some recipes and DIYs that you might try to make.
Recipes To Try This Week
- Broccoli Quiche – The Best Breakfast Quiche, Ever!
- Hummus Avocado Sandwiches
- Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Banana Split Stick Kabobs
DIYs To Try This Week
- How To Make A 3D Wreath For Spring
- How To Create An Indoor Herb Garden
- How to Repurpose A Cabinet Door into A Farmhouse Sign
- DIY Buffalo Plaid Lambs Ear Wreath
I hope we can all spread some love this week, friends. Stay safe.