This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Oatmeal with Fruit & Pecans
- 1 ½ cup soy milk
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1+ cup chopped apple
- 4 Tbs. raisins, Golden and regular
- 3 Tbs. pecans, chopped (optional)
- 3 Tbs. brown sugar
- tsp. cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan, bring soy milk and water to a boil.
- Stir in oatmeal, chopped apples, raisins, pecans and brown sugar. Cook until thick.
- Cover, let stand a few minutes, and enjoy.
- Top with more raisins and pecans