This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
I don’t know about you guys but I like salad…but don’t totally loooove salad. You know what I mean? It’s healthy and quick but seriously I need more food than just lettuce! Tonight I needed a quick dinner but wanted to “beef” it up a bit so I pan fried a flank steak and created the absolute best salad!!!
I used LongHorn Steakhouse Grill Steak Seasoning to spice up the steak. It was amazing!!! Unfortunately most stores don’t sell this seasoning so you have to either buy it at a LongHorn Steakhouse location or HERE on Amazon. Believe me, it’s worth it!!
I also added cooked bacon, 2 hard boiled eggs, diced red onion and mozzarella cheese. I then topped off the salad with Marie’s Caesar Dressing. Mmmm Mmmm!
- Steak cooked and sliced
- LongHorn Steakhouse Grill Steak Seasoning
- Romaine lettuce
- Diced red onion
- Hard boiled eggs
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Marie’s Caesar dressing
- Hardball eggs and keep in refrigerator
- Pan fry steak and then add LongHorn Steakhouse Grill Steak Seasoning
- Cook bacon and crumble
- In a large bowl combine spinach, romaine lettuce, bacon, diced red onion, steak, cheese and dressing
- Serve and enjoy!
Dig in and enjoy!!