This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Spruce up your space with this farmhouse styled wooden bead garland painted in St. Patrick’s day colors!
I’d love for you to PIN this wooden bead garland tutorial!
Get into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day with some of my favorite holiday treats and decor!
- Lime Sherbet Punch
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Shamrock Felt Wreath
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Paper Flower Wreath
I love decorating my home with strands of wooden bead garland that I have made. You can easily change up the colors and make the garland strands as long or as short as you. need! Way easier than going shopping and looking for the perfect strand!
Lets Make It Together!
Step 1: Paint your beads
Step 2: Make your garland tassels
Step 3: String your beads and tie off the ends
That’s it! They’re so easy to make! Now you can fill all of your spaces with these fun and pretty wooden beads! I love how they fill the gaps in decor and add texture!
More Farmhouse Style Projects
- DIY Wood Bead Garland with Tassels
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 & 30 minutes
- Blanket Ladder Under $4 & 30 minutes
- DIY Wooden Box Centerpiece for Under $5
- DIY Crate Centerpiece Box
- Rag Wreath
- Jute Tin – repurposed cookie tin