Make this versatile holiday board with just a photo frame, a piece of twine and a small wooden clothespin! Change the decor for every holiday!
I’d love for you to PIN this project!
Get into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day with some of my favorite holiday treats and decor!
- Lime Sherbet Punch
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes
- Shamrock Felt Wreath
- Rainbow Paper Flower Wreath
- Glitter Shamrock Canvas Art
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This was seriously one of the easiest projects I’ve done! I mean, for real! There’s no crafty talent happening with this project! Just a little bit of a different perspective!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
Lets Make It Together
Step 1: Take a photo frame with a cardboard back and fold style prong holds
Step 2: Flip the cardboard backing around in the frame. Tie a piece of twine around the cardboard and tie.
Step 3: Use a 1″ wooden clothespin clip and attach glitter shamrock!
And that’s seriously it! You guys! It doesn’t get any easier that this! Change out the shamrock for whatever holiday is coming up and you’ve got yourself a cute piece of decor!
Make it even cuter by adding a strand of wooden bed garland painted in green!
More Quick & Easy Projects
- DIY Wood Bead Garland with Tassels
- DIY Fabric Covered Bulletin Board
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 & 30 minutes
- Blanket Ladder Under $4 & 30 minutes
- DIY Wooden Box Centerpiece for Under $5
- DIY Crate Centerpiece Box
- Rag Wreath
- Jute Tin – repurposed cookie tin