This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This easy St. Patrick’s day felt shamrock wreath is a super easy project that will add holiday cheer to your front door!
I love decorating my home for every holiday, but I especially love decorating my front door. It’s the first thing you see when you enter my house and I like to make it feel warm and inviting. Changing out my wreaths for the holidays is always a must-do!
I grabbed a few supplies I had laying around in my craft room and got to work! …but most importantly, you need the cutest little kid in the world to be your photographer!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
- 1 foam wreath form
- 1 piece green felt
- 2 pieces of white felt
- green fabric of choice
- hot glue gun and extra glue sticks
Lets Make It Together!
- Start by cutting 1″ wide strips of the white felt.
- Adhere one end of the white felt with hot glue to the foam wreath
- Wrap the felt around the foam wreath form, using hot glue when needed
4. Cut 2″ wide strips of green felt, then cut into rectangles
5. Fold the green felt in half and cut out a heart shape
6. Place a small amount of hot glue on the point of the heart and then fold and hold to create a crease
7. Hot glue 3 shamrock hearts together
8. Cut 1″ wide strips of fabric
9. Roll and twist using hot glue to form a rosette
10. Hot glue to the wreath form
11. Add a hanger and decorate your door!
I created a video that you can share easily! Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel for more great tutorials!
So there you have it! A simple but cute little wreath. What are your favorite wreaths to make?