Easy to make protein balls that are loaded with healthful goodness and protein to keep you energized throughout the day. Even approved by picky eating kids! These no bake peanut butter protein balls are simply the best!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Let’s Talk Lunch…
What do your kids take for lunch? My oldest son has always been super picky and requests a hot lunch: aka hot soup – every.single.day!!! Today I didn’t have any soup that he wanted, so he requested I make him our favorite Protein Balls! — I made these one with a slight twist!
I use Shaklee Meal Shakes protein powder in Bavarian Cocoa which is loaded with:
*19 essential vitamins & minerals
*rich source of calcium & protein
Protein Balls with Peanut Butter & Oats
- 1 c Shaklee Meal Shake protein powder Bavarian Cocoa
- 1 c peanut butter creamy
- 1 c oats
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with wooden spoon
- Form into bite-sized balls with hands or use 1" cookie scoop
- Place on plate or in an air-tight storage container, using parchment paper between the layers of balls
- Eat immediately or freeze to serve later!
They are so easy, so yummy and filled with awesome goodness! I even made some extras and put them in the freezer for a quick after-school snack! I layered them in a tupperware container and then placed parchment paper in between the layers.
They make the really great snacks for breakfast as well! Prepare them ahead of time and pull them out for the kids in the morning for a quick and healthy breakfast.