Grilled Pesto Tomato Mozzarella Sandwiches cooked in a skillet, a fun spin on a classic grilled cheese!
I actually found this recipe from FoodGawker and just had to give it a try. All I can say is I am never eating a regular grilled cheese again!! 🙂 I often times make my grilled cheeses with tomato but I had never put pesto with is…seriously amazing! You really should really give this a try!
More Delicious Sandwiches!
- Hummus and Avocado Sandwich Recipe
- Back-To-School Grab-N-Go Croissant Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches
- Crockpot Beef Sandwiches
- Grilled Pesto Tomato Mozzarella Sandwiches
- Fire Roasted Ham & Cheese Sandwiches + Grilled Corn
- Shrimp Dip/Sandwiches
- Steak Sandwiches
- Deer Sausage Sandwiches
- Spinach Mozzarella Pumpernickel Sandwich
|Grilled Pesto Tomato Mozzarella Sandwiches
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Bread (I used loaf Italian bread)
- Butter both slices of bread (optional)
- Spread pesto on both bread slices (opposite of butter)
- Slice cheese and tomato and place on bread
- Cook like a grilled cheese sandwich
- Serve and enjoy!