Serve this super easy and delicious spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips and keep warm in a crock pot!
Last summer when we were in transisition between Georgia to South Carolina I filled my time with Food Network OVERLOAD! I can’t remember which chef made this Spinach Artichoke Dip but I will tell you that artichokes are now a staple in my house because of it!
Time needed: 20 minutes
How To Make Super Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Defrost and drain frozen spinach
Using a fine mesh strainer, remove all water from the frozen spinach. Alternatively, press spinach with a paper towel to dry
- Heat artichokes and spinach in sauce pan
In a medium pot over medium heat combine one can drained artichoke hearts and a defrosted package of frozen spinach. Heat until warm.
- Add cheese
Chop artichokes with spoon while mixing with the spinach. Then add 1 – 1 1/2 cups of Mexican cheese (or more if you want!)
- Add salsa
Stir in your choice of salsa. I prefer to only use half of a jar because I don’t like it too tomatoey.
- Dish and serve
Smiles all around! Everyone loved it!
I like to make homemade tortilla chips by cutting up corn tortilla into pie slices, placing them on a sprayed cookie sheet, and sprinkling with cumin and salt…yummy-o! The night I made these I didn’t have time so I actually made these:
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Flour tortillas topped with leftover taco meat and spinach artichoke dip…thanks to a bare pantry!
Super Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- In a medium pot over medium heat combine one can drained artichoke hearts and a defrosted package of frozen spinach (you can use fresh spinach chopped up but I didn’t have any this time around)
- Chop artichokes with spoon while mixing with the spinach. Then add 1 – 1 1/2 cups of Mexican cheese (or more if you want!)
- Add in your choice salsa – I use 1/2 a jar because I don’t like it too tomatoey
- Serve with tortilla chips
More Delicious & Easy Spinach Recipes
- Lipton Soup Spinach Dip with Hawaiian Bread
- Tortellini Spinach Bake
- Lentil and Spinach Breakfast Bowl
- Grilled Chicken, Toasted Walnuts, Strawberry, Spinach Salad
- Grilled Cheese with Spinach & Tomatoes
- Skillet Gnocchi with Spinach & White Beans
- Spinach Mozzarella Pumpernickel Sandwich
- Greek Spinach Pie