This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Serve this super easy and delicious spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips and keep warm in a crock pot!
Last summer when we were in transisition between Georgia to South Carolina I filled my time with Food Network OVERLOAD! I can’t remember which chef made this Spinach Artichoke Dip but I will tell you that artichokes are now a staple in my house because of it!
Time needed: 20 minutes
How To Make Super Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Defrost and drain frozen spinach
Using a fine mesh strainer, remove all water from the frozen spinach. Alternatively, press spinach with a paper towel to dry
- Heat artichokes and spinach in sauce pan
In a medium pot over medium heat combine one can drained artichoke hearts and a defrosted package of frozen spinach. Heat until warm.
- Add cheese
Chop artichokes with spoon while mixing with the spinach. Then add 1 – 1 1/2 cups of Mexican cheese (or more if you want!)
- Add salsa
Stir in your choice of salsa. I prefer to only use half of a jar because I don’t like it too tomatoey.
- Dish and serve
Smiles all around! Everyone loved it!
I like to make homemade tortilla chips by cutting up corn tortilla into pie slices, placing them on a sprayed cookie sheet, and sprinkling with cumin and salt…yummy-o! The night I made these I didn’t have time so I actually made these:
Flour tortillas topped with leftover taco meat and spinach artichoke dip…thanks to a bare pantry!
Super Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- In a medium pot over medium heat combine one can drained artichoke hearts and a defrosted package of frozen spinach (you can use fresh spinach chopped up but I didn’t have any this time around)
- Chop artichokes with spoon while mixing with the spinach. Then add 1 – 1 1/2 cups of Mexican cheese (or more if you want!)
- Add in your choice salsa – I use 1/2 a jar because I don’t like it too tomatoey
- Serve with tortilla chips
More Delicious & Easy Spinach Recipes
- Lipton Soup Spinach Dip with Hawaiian Bread
- Tortellini Spinach Bake
- Lentil and Spinach Breakfast Bowl
- Grilled Chicken, Toasted Walnuts, Strawberry, Spinach Salad
- Grilled Cheese with Spinach & Tomatoes
- Skillet Gnocchi with Spinach & White Beans
- Spinach Mozzarella Pumpernickel Sandwich
- Greek Spinach Pie