This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
When I was little and we were going to a family party my mom would often times make Mini Cheesecake Bites topped with cherries. Everybody always loved them…especially me! Now that I have a family of my own, I like to make these for parties and baby showers. They are always such a huge hit! They are super easy to make and you can make them the night before!
I made them for the Super Bowl and my kids proved to be just like mommy – they ate WAY more than anyone should admit to! 😉
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure here.
Important Note: You need Nilla Wafers MINI sized for this recipe!!
Mini Cheesecakes with Cherries on Top
- mix cream cheese, sugars, lemon juice, eggs, and vanilla. Beat at high speed until smooth
- place a mini cupcake liner in each slot in a cupcake pan
- place a vanilla wafer in each cupcake liner
- spoon 2 tbs cream cheese mixture on top of cookie
- bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min
- cool in fridge
- spoon pie filling on top – 1 cherry per cheesecake
- serve cold
I would love for you to try this recipe and let me know what you think about it!! I would also greatly appreciate it if you would PIN and share this recipe!!!