When I was little and we were going to a family party my mom would often times make Mini Cheesecake Bites topped with cherries. Everybody always loved them…especially me! Now that I have a family of my own, I like to make these for parties and baby showers. They are always such a huge hit! They are super easy to make and you can make them the night before!
I made them for the Super Bowl and my kids proved to be just like mommy – they ate WAY more than anyone should admit to! 😉
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure here.
Important Note: You need Nilla Wafers MINI sized for this recipe!!
Mini Cheesecakes with Cherries on Top
- 2 8oz cream cheese, Philadelphia Cream Cheese is my favorite
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 box mini Vanilla Wafer cookies
- 1 can cherry or blueberry pie filling
- mix cream cheese, sugars, lemon juice, eggs, and vanilla. Beat at high speed until smooth
- place a mini cupcake liner in each slot in a cupcake pan
- place a vanilla wafer in each cupcake liner
- spoon 2 tbs cream cheese mixture on top of cookie
- bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min
- cool in fridge
- spoon pie filling on top – 1 cherry per cheesecake
- serve cold
I would love for you to try this recipe and let me know what you think about it!! I would also greatly appreciate it if you would PIN and share this recipe!!!