Red, white and blue! This American Flag fruit pie is the perfect dessert for 4th of July, Memorial Day and Veteran’s Day! Sugar cookie pie crust with whipped topping, blueberries and raspberries make this fruit pie one to remember!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
I love simple desserts that look gorgeous! Good looking food is kind of like curb appeal… the cuter/nicer it looks, the better it will be! haha! These Easy Firework Sugar Cookies for 4th of July are definitely one of those desserts, too!
With the world opening back up, I’m certain there will be a lot of summer celebrations this year! Why not impress your family and friends with this adorable flag fruit pie that has all the patriotic feels! Serve this fruit pie along with one of these 21 Recipes for Memorial Day! (or of course, 4th of July).
Let’s Make It Together!
- Sugar cookie dough
- cream cheese
- whipped topping
Start by rolling out a package of pre-made sugar cookie dough on a pizza pan. My pizza pan is from Dollar Tree and was the perfect size!
Bake and let cool
In a mixer, cream together cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar and vanillaa
Spread onto cooled sugar cookie pie crust
Add the berries and serve!
This patriotic flag fruit pie was just so pretty that I had to snap a ton of photos…so be prepared for photo overload!
Tip: Serve this flag fruit pie immediately or keep cooled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This flag fruit pie would be perfect to serve for all of the patriotic holidays! 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, voting day!!… I mean there are so many times a year that you could make this pie!
Patriotic American Flag Fruit Pie | 4th of July Dessert
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 3-4 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll sugar cookie dough out onto a pizza pan. Roll smooth with a rolling pin
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden in color. Let cool
- In a mixer, cream together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and whipped topping
- Spread cream mixture on top of the cooled sugar cookie pie crust
- Add berries in the shape of an American flag
- Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator until ready to serve