Homemade Cherry Pie
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This is the best dump and mix pie recipe ever! It’s so easy to make and is so so so flavorful!
My husband is the lover of pies. He’d much rather have a pie over cake any day. So for Thanksgiving this year his mom was in charge of dessert. She and I made a super simple Cherry Pie in my beautiful Emile Henry twilight blue Ceramic Pie Dish.
Anyone can make this pie, it’s so easy! It’s actually just a dump and pour kind of pie!
- 1 jar morello cherries
- 2 cans of cherry pie filling
- 2 premade pie crust (1 box)
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix all of the cherries together
- line pie dish with one pie crust
- fill pie crust with cherry filling
- add top pie crust however you like: lattice or full piece
- *if outside crust cooks faster line the pie crust edges with aluminum foil and bake until inside of the pie is ready
I LOVE this pie dish! It’s actually on the bigger end of pie dishes which is perfect for the premade pie crusts, you don’t have to worry about a whole ton of extra hangover crust. Plus the bigger size allows you to fill it with tons of goodness for a large crowd!
Follow Emile Henry:
Get Yours Here:
Like I always say, I absolutely love Emile Henry! My mother-in-law bought me my first piece, a Dutch Oven, years ago and I’ve been obsessed ever since!
Now that is a cherry pie! Now I am going to be driving all over Riyadh looking or the ingredients or one already done! Thanks Stephanie 🙂
looking very tasty!!! thanks for sharing