This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Easy to make breakfast pizza with Pillsbury crescent rolls, frozen hash browns, sausage, cheese, eggs and half and half.
We recently celebrated Christmas with my husband’s family.
We drove down to Illinois and stayed at my mother-in-law’s house. My brother-in-law flew in from California, and we had a nice time making new memories for Christmas. We went downtown Chicago and saw a live production of ‘A Christmas Carol’ at the Goodman theater, visited the Christkindlmarket, shopped at our favorite tea and chocolate shop and found and cut down my mother-in-law’s Christmas tree.
For breakfast one of the mornings, my mother-in-law and I made a breakfast pizza, using a recipe that she had. Of course, I snapped a photo of it so I could share it with you all! I’ve adapted it a little, but love how easy and filling this recipe was!
I was a little late to the picture taking party, so you’ll have to excuse that I don’t have photos of the first couple of steps.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How To Make A Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza
- Brown the sausage
In a medium skillet, cook sausage until browned and cooked all of the way through
- Layer croissants, sausage, hash browns and cheese
On a baking sheet with rims, layer uncooked croissants, browned sausage, defrosted hash browns and shredded cheese
- Make egg mixture
In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs, half and half and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the cheese equally
Bake in a preheated 350°F degree oven for 45 minutes, checking until done and golden brown
This recipe was so easy to make and everyone liked it. I call that a win! If you’re looking for a quick meal to make for your holiday mornings, I would definitely suggest this or my Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole that is always a huge hit or any of these 12 Easy Breakfast Recipes for the Holidays!
Hash Brown Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F
In A Skillet
- In a skillet, brown breakfast sausage. Drain excess grease
In A 9X13 Baking Sheet
- Press Crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan
- Layer Crescent rolls with sausage, thawed hash browns, and cheese
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, half and half and salt and pepper
- Pour egg mixture over the cheese, ensuring to evenly pour all of the mixture throughout the pan
- Bake for 45 minutes
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Canned Biscuit Breakfast Recipes
- My Favorite French Toast Recipe
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
- Broccoli Quiche – The Best Breakfast Quiche, Ever!
- Morning Glory Muffins
- 26 Bread & Muffins Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Potatoes | Crispy Potatoes