This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Looking for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast that is kid approved? These breakfast crescent rolls are stuffed with bacon, eggs and cheese and are perfect for breakfast for a crowd!
My house is usually filled with lots of kids over the weekends. Between my three kiddos, someone is typically having a friend sleepover.
Truthfully, I love it. I mean, sure of course, there are moments, when I would prefer not to have to make breakfast for a crowd, but.. it’s a small sacrifice I will make to know that kids actually want to be at our house!
Breakfast Crescent Roll Ingredients
- Pillsbury crescent rolls – my favorite brand is Pillsbury.
- eggs – scramble the eggs in a skillet, add milk if desired. Season with salt and pepper. I prefer to use organic, grass-fed eggs…anxiously waiting for
- bacon – cook before adding into the breakfast rolls. Cook to your preferred doneness.
- cheese – I used “taco blend” shredded cheese and it added an amazing flavor!! I would highly recommend using this type of cheese!
How To Assemble the Breakfast Crescent Rolls
- Cook bacon in oven on a jelly rolled lined with tin foil. Follow bacon package instructions for temperature to cook oven at. My package was 350°F
2. Scramble eggs in a skillet. Add milk if desired (I do not like scrambled eggs with milk). Season with salt and pepper
3. Add cheese and crumbled bacon to the eggs and mix
4. Unroll crescent roll triangles onto a flat cookie sheet
5. Spoon egg, bacon and cheese mixture to the wide part of the triangle
6. Roll breakfast rolls into typical crescent roll shape. Start by rolling the wide, filled end toward the skinny pointed end
7. Bake according to package instructions until golden brown. My package said 375°F for 9-12 minutes
YUM!!! These were absolutely delicious and I ended up having to make two batches of them! The kids all loved these breakfast roll ups!
I loved them because breakfast was really easy to clean up and I also didn’t have to worry about the kids making a mess with them while they were eating them on my newly reupholstered dining chairs!
Breakfast Crescent Rolls with Bacon Egg and Cheese Recipe
Breakfast Crescent Rolls with Bacon Egg and Cheese
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 3 strips bacon cooked
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 1/4 c Taco seasoned cheese
- Cook bacon in oven to preferred doneness
- In a skillet, scramble eggs. Season with salt and pepper
- Add cheese and crumbled bacon to the eggs
- Unroll crescent roll triangles on a baking sheet
- Spoon a egg, cheese and bacon mixture to the wide part of the crescent roll triangle
- Carefully roll each crescent roll towards the skinny triangle point
- Bake until golden – My package said 375°F for 9-12 minutes