Bacon egg & cheese breakfast cups using Pillsbury canned pizza dough. These are easy to make and extra delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
We are currently in a state of “snowed in!” with no end in sight. There’s a big winter storm happening right now in Eastern Wisconsin and it is absolutely stunning! I love when everything is covered in white! The world always seems so still … and innocent! I love it!
Because of the cold, I wanted to make a nice and warm breakfast for my family. I scoured the refrigerator to see what I had on hand. I ended up making these DELICIOUS bacon, egg & cheese breakfast cups using a can of premade Pillsbury pizza dough. They were a tweak to my Christmas Morning Casserole featured in my 12 Easy Breakfast Recipes for The Holidays.
My entire family loved these bacon, egg & cheese breakfast cups! They’re extra fun because they are muffin shaped so they’re essentially a finger food! Who doesn’t love that?!? The boys got to keep coloring while they filled their bellies!
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Cups
- 1 can Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/2 c grated cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Roll out pizza dough on a flat surface
- cut 3-4" circles using either a glass cup or circle cookie cutter
- Lay cut out pizza dough rounds into cupcake/muffin pan
- In a bowl mix together eggs, milk, garlic, salt & pepper
- Pour egg mixture into dough
- Sprinkle in cheese and bacon pieces
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown