Whip up a tropical delight with this Orange Protein Smoothie! It’s a vibrant blend of mandarin oranges, ripe bananas, juicy pineapple, and mangoes and sweet potatoes, all mixed with a touch of creamy Greek yogurt and a hearty scoop of vanilla protein powder. It’s not just a smoothie; it’s a creamy, dreamy, protein-packed tropical escape in a glass!
Be sure to read past for recipe card for more tips, suggestions and great recipes!
Orange Protein Smoothie
- 1/4 c orange juice pulp free
- 2/3 c greek yogurt plain
- 1 bag Great Value Orange Fruit and Vegetable Smoothie frozen mix
- 2 tbs vanilla protein powder
- whipped cream optional for topping
- Place all ingredients in a blender cup. Blend on high until all of the ingredients are incorporated and the consistency you desire has been reached
- Serve in a glass and top with whipped cream and an orange slice
It’s the new year and I’ve set a goal to eat more protein every single day. For some reason, this is the one category where I fall extremely short. While I’m not the biggest meat lover in the world (my food love language is more carbs and sweets! haha), I do love a creative smoothie loaded up with fruits, vegetables and protein! Check out these 11 Delicious Protein-Packed Smoothie Recipes for a Healthier Breakfast!
I have fallen in love with these pre-packaged smoothie bags from Walmart. Not only do they taste amazing when mixed with greek yogurt and protein powder, but they make my mornings so much easier!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This Orange Fruit and Vegetable Smoothie pack is filled with mandarin oranges, bananas, pineapple, mango and sweet potato.
LET’S MAKE IT TOGETHER!
- 1 bag Orange Fruit & Vegetable Smoothie
- 2 tbs Life Shake protein powder
- 2/3 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c orange juice, pulp free
Mix all ingredients together in a blender and process until the desired consistency is reached.
Serve in a glass topped with a little squirt of whipped cream and an orange slice!
I’d love for you to share and PIN this recipe to save for later!