This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
On Tuesday we attended our library’s Storytime and made these adorable apple wreaths. It was a perfect craft for our apple themed week here at home!
Little Finch’s wreath
Laughing Coyote’s wreath
Both of the kids made them on their own! The rubbed the glue stick on the apple cut outs and then placed them on the poster board wreath cut out.
I always put 3M hooks on the insides of all of our inside doors and decorate them with special projects such as this or holiday decor (the kids love it!) These wreaths looks so cute on each of their bedroom doors!
More Easy Wreaths To Make For Fall
- How To Make A Flower Deco Mesh Wreath with Dollar Tree Supplies
- DIY Buffalo Plaid Lambs Ear Wreath with Pumpkins for Fall
- How To Make A Wreath From A Pizza Pan | Fall Wreath
- Dollar Tree Witch Hat Wreath
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath
- DIY Boxwood Wreath