This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Caramel Apple Pretzel Bites are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that combines the flavors of sweet caramel, tart apples, and salty pretzels. These bite-sized snacks are perfect for parties, game days, or as an afternoon snack.
Fall. It’s my most favorite time of the year.
If you’ve been around the blog before, you know this!
I love all of the colors, the smells, the flavors…and I love baking fall inspired recipes!
Todays recipe for Caramel Apple Pretzel Bites is seriously one of those recipes that is so easy it shouldn’t even require a recipe! But I’m here to give you a full video tutorial and recipe so that you can save it and make this delicious fall treat over and over again!
- Granny Smith apples – I used Granny Smith apples because they are more tart and go great with the sweet and savory flavors from the caramel and pretzel
- Caramel candies – I purchased Kraft Caramels from the candy isle, do not use the baking caramel balls from the baking isle
- Pretzels – for this recipe, and ones similar, I always use pretzel “snaps”. They are basically flat pretzels with a grid pattern
How To Make Caramel Apple Bites
Step 1: Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: Unwrap caramel candies
Step 3: Wash and cut apples into cubes
Step 4: Arrange pretzel snaps on the parchment lined baking sheet
Step 5: Using a toothpick, spear apple and caramel. Place on top of a pretzel snap
Step 6: Bake in oven for 10 minutes
Step 7: Remove from oven and gently press the apple down to smush the caramel into the pretzel
Step 8: Enjoy!
Watch my video tutorial on YouTube for this delicious for fall!
Yummm!! These are so good! I dare you to not eat too many! 😂
Caramel Apple Pretzel Bites
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Unwrap caramel candies
- Wash and cut apples into cubes
- Arrange pretzel snaps on the parchment lined baking sheet
- Using a toothpick, spear apple and caramel. Place on top of a pretzel snap
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and gently press the apple down to smush the caramel into the pretzel