October is National Popcorn Poppin’ Month! Celebrate by making these delicious caramel popcorn balls with mini chocolate chips! Sweet fall treats with a fun twist on the traditional caramel popcorn ball recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
When I was challenged to create a fall popcorn recipe I knew I had to blend all of my favorite aspects of fall…apples, caramel and chocolate! I created Popcorn Caramel Balls which not only look adorable but taste amazing!!
Aren’t they just adorable?!?
Let’s Make Them Together!
If you would prefer to make a regular caramel popcorn ball recipe, omit the caramel drizzle and mini chocolate chip toppings.
- Popped popcorn
- 6T butter
- 3c marshmallows
- Caramel Dip
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pecan chipped pieces (optional)
- Popsicle sticks
- Candy spearmint leaves for decor (optional)
- Pop popcorn according to instructions
- In a saucepan heat butter and marshmallows until liquified
- Pour over popcorn and mix
- Using your hands form popcorn balls pressing the popcorn together tightly
- Insert popsicle sticks
- Drizzle with warmed caramel dip
- sprinkle on chocolate chips and pecan pieces
We certainly LOVED these Popcorn Caramel Balls!!
How are YOU going to celebrate National Popcorn Poppin’ Month? I’d love to hear your favorite recipes! Leave me a comment with your all-time favorite recipe and I’ll be sure to give it a try!
More Fall Sweet Treats
- Hershey Kisses Acorn Treats
- Pumpkin Sundae Pie Ice Cream
- Reece’s Pieces Halloween Cookies In A Jar
- Hershey Kisses Witch Hats Cookies
- Hershey Kiss Candy Corn Pretzel Melts
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Chocolate Chips & Chocolate Drizzle
- Flourless Monster Cookies
- Pumpkin Protein Smoothie Shake
- The Best Canned Pumpkin Muffin Recipe With Chocolate Chips