This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Take the guesswork out of planning the perfect patriotic 4th of July party with these five party must-haves!
1. Plan The Menu
Preparing a menu for a crowd can sometimes be the hardest part of planning a party. Pick simple and easy to make dishes that don’t require a lot of attention or can be made ahead of time! Because I’m very visual, I prefer to write out what I’m making as this helps me make sure I have each category covered and to plan my grocery list!
Here are my go-to party recipes!
2. Easy & Affordable Decor
Aside from the food, decor is what makes everything feel festive and party-like! You don’t have to break the bank to spruce up your party space, instead opt for simple and cost friendly decor items that can be repurposed for other patriotic holidays! Click HERE to purchase these items!
3. Games & Activities
Aside from the food, people come to get togethers to socialize and have fun! Why not have a few games planned out that can be done inside or outside depending on the weather! Click HERE to purchase these items!
Although my husband is not the biggest fan of throw-away dishes, it can definitely help take a lot of post-party stress off of you! Save money and buy washable where you can! Buy simple decor that again can be used for other holidays or general household decor! Click HERE to purchase these items!
5. Invite The Guests
Everyone loves to feel special and invited! Create a fun graphic using PicMonkey or Canva and send it out to your guests. Not only will they love your invitation, it will also help them remember the details about your party! When they’re scrolling through their phones to remember what time they are supposed to be there, rather than getting lost in a sea of text messages, they can search for your image and be reminded!
Here’s to a perfect 4th of July party!
More Delicious Patriotic Dishes and Desserts
I love making special dishes for my family around the holidays! Here are some of my favorite desserts and dishes for the patriotic American holidays!
- Patriotic American Flag Fruit Pie | 4th of July Dessert – Red, white and blue! This American Flag fruit pie is the perfect dessert for 4th of July, Memorial Day and Veteran’s Day! Sugar cookie pie crust with whipped topping, blueberries and raspberries make this fruit pie one to remember!
- 4th of July M&M Cookies – Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies that are filled with delicious chocolate coated candies and a rich buttery taste. Use red and blue M&M and they make the perfect cookie for the 4th Of July!
- Easy Firework Sugar Cookies for 4th of July – Celebrate 4th of July with these easy and delicious firework sugar cookies that take only a few minutes to make!
- 4th of July Breakfast Muffins – Moist and fluffy easy to make muffins loaded with blueberries and strawberries for a patriotic breakfast for 4th of July!
- BBQ Pork Rind Cheesy Cowboy Casserole – This BBQ Pork Rind Cheesy Cowboy Casserole is the perfect way to add some southern flavors to your next BBQ gathering!