Veggie, Rice & Cheese Quesadillas
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Sticking with my apparent “mexican” theme for the week here is the Veggie, Rice & Cheese Quesadillas that I made for myself the night the kids at the Kid Taco Bowls. I apologize in advance that I didn’t take any pictures of the process, I was in a hurry! 🙂
Check out my 25 Cinco de Mayo Quick and Easy Recipes!
|Veggie, Rice & Cheese Quesadillas|
Recipe Type: Main, Dinner, Lunch
Make this a vegan meal by substituting the cheddar cheese for Vegan Veggie Cheese
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/2 onion, sliced thinly
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla shells
- In a skillet heat EVOO
- Add in sliced veggies cook until tender
- Once veggies are tender add in pressed garlic cloves
- Season with S&P
- Cook until slightly blackened around edges
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to box directions
- Once veggies and rice are ready layer them in a tortilla shell and top with cheese
Want this now!