Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This tater tot breakfast casserole is the perfect breakfast that can be made quickly on a busy morning or a weekend of enjoying a stress-free morning. This casserole is loaded with tater tots, sausage, cheese and eggs.
You all know I love quick and easy recipes! Our weekends are so busy with soccer and church that I have to be quick making breakfast. I love making casseroles like sausage & egg casserole or this crescent roll casserole that you stick in the oven and do other things while you wait for it to bake!
Lets Make This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Together!
What You Need:
Place frozen tater tots in the bottom of the casserole dish and bake at 350˚ F and bake for 10 minutes until they are no longer frozen
In the meantime, cook sausage links in a skillet
In a mixing bowl whisk eggs and milk
Add in ground mustard
Dice sausage into 1/2″ pieces
Pour all ingredients over top tater tots and top with cheese
Bake and enjoy!
Add some spice with a little bit of Tabasco Sauce!
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Tater tots – enough to cover an 8×8 casserole dish
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 sausage links, cooked and diced into 1/2″ sized pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, add more if desired
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F
- Place frozen tater tots in casserole dish and bake for 10 minutes
- Cook sausage links and dice
- Whisk eggs together with milk, add sausage and cheese
- Pour egg mixture over tater tots and bake for 20-25 minutes *time may vary depending on your oven. Check the middle of the dish frequently with a fork.
This really is a great breakfast dish to make for Christmas morning or anytime you have guests over! PIN and leave a comment below with your thoughts about this recipe!
Well I added ostrich meat and eggs. Wild roaches also.
Hi! How much ground mustard did you use? I see the photo, but it is not in the ingredients list. Thanks!