This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This crustless egg quiche is easy to make using only 3 ingredients. This quiche is loaded with veggies and low on carbs the perfect breakfast for a crowd, weekend or holiday.
I love easy breakfast recipes that are quick, healthy and can go right into the oven allowing me to have extra time to spend with my family in the morning. My go-to weekend or holiday breakfast recipes are usually blueberry muffins, pumpkin muffins or my Pinterest popular Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole. However, this crustless egg quiche was a big hit and will definitely be added into my rotation of breakfast recipes!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
Lets Make This Crustless Egg Quiche Together!
What You Need:
I prefer to use organic, free-range eggs from our backyard hobby farm chickens! (p.s. check out this post How To Check If Eggs Are Still Edible | Egg Float Test).
This crustless egg quiche is so easy to make and is absolutely fabulous for lazy Saturday mornings or when you have company in town and don’t want to be tied to your kitchen all morning long trying to make breakfast!
Crustless Egg Quiche Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- sautéed veggies of choice
- Sautee veggies in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, place in bottom of quiche baking dish and set aside
- In a Pyrex mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk
- Pour egg and milk mixture over veggies in quiche baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes *time may vary depending on your oven. Check the middle of the dish frequently with a fork. Quiche is ready when no egg residue is left on the fork.