I’ve mentioned several times before that my mom was never the biggest fan of cooking, so we never ever had anything unusual growing up. She made the same 20-so meals over and over, but they were sooo delicious.
One of my most favorite dishes she makes is meatballs and rice. The best part is, is it’s suuuper easy to make and my kids LOVE it – like literally love it!! I usually serve this with a side of green beans – yum!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 packet Onion Soup Mix
- 2c white rice (cooked according to package)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can of milk (fill the mushroom soup can after you empty it)
- In a large bowl combine ground beef and onion soup mix
- Shape into 1-2″ meatballs and place on hot skillet
- Cook until all of the way through
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package
- Also, in a small saucepan heat cream of mushroom soup and milk over medium heat. Stirring continuously. Do not let burn.
- Once everything is ready place rice in a deep serving dish and top with meatballs and mushroom sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Here’s how you make it!
Hope you guys give this a try!