This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Creating stencils with a Silhouette Cameo to decorate sugar cookies using Wilton’s color mist is easy and the design possibilities are endless!
I saw a photo while scrolling social media that was of white pumpkin sugar cookies with gold polka dots on them. I thought they were so adorable and knew I had to give it a shot at making them myself!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
How to Stencil Sugar Cookies with a Silhouette Cameo
- Using a laminator, laminate a 3ml pouch
- Create design in Silhouette software
- Cut design on laminated pouch with Silhouette Cameo on vinyl setting
- Bake sugar cookies using my favorite sugar cookie recipe
- Frost the cookies using my favorite Royal Icing recipe for the best consistency
- Once royal icing has completely hardened, lay stencil on top of cookie and spray with Wilton Color Mist, holding can 6-8″ away from the cookie. Be sure to not overspray or apply to much spray as it will drip
- Allow to briefly dry for a few seconds and then remove stencil