This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Plastic Easter eggs turned into an adorable, colorful wreath in just a few simple steps! Grab your hot glue gun and start crafting!
I made my wreath last night and think it’s so cute!
This post contains affiliate links, see my disclosure here.
What You Need:
–plastic easter eggs (lots!)
-hot glue gun
-hot glue sticks (lots!!!)
-shiny easter grass
-cardboard wreath form or grass wreath form
-ribbon for bow
It was so easy to make an only cost $3 in supplies (not including the glue, box, ribbon and string I had on hand).
I think it is super adorable! I love that my front door is now ready for that cute little Easter Bunny!! 🙂
More Great Easter Ideas!
- Shaving Cream Tie Dyed Easter Eggs
- He Is Risen Preschool Craft
- Happy Easter Printable Tag
- DIY Easter Projects
- DIY Easter Baskets & Easter Shirts
- Easter Basket Liner Tutorial
- Easter Gifts for Teachers & Class + Free Printable
- Crock Pot Holiday Ham
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello
- Celebration Salad
- Katie’s Goat Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- Easter Sugar Cookies
- Easter Sugar Cookies with Carrot Decorations