This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Last year when the Pottery Barn Kids magazine came out I fell in love with their Easter baskets. However, purchasing one for each of us would have been pretty costly so I decided to keep my eyes open for large baskets with liners, or that I could make one for.
A few weeks after Easter I was at WalMart late one night and happened to stumble upon these adorable large white baskets…score!!! I even bought the fabric last year with the intentions of making the liners early and having someone monogram them for me. Well, then we got REALLY busy with move and so they sat in a moving box until this weekend. (good thing I didn’t have them ready and monogrammed last year because now I can do it myself!!)
This is what i started with…I bought these at WalMart last year after Easter on clearance.
Since I wanted each of us to have our own basket and personalized liner I had to recreate the pattern. Here’s how I did it:
Aren’t they just adorable?!?! I am in love with them!
More Great Easter Ideas!
- Shaving Cream Tie Dyed Easter Eggs
- He Is Risen Preschool Craft
- Happy Easter Printable Tag
- DIY Easter Projects
- DIY Easter Baskets & Easter Shirts
- Easter Basket Liner Tutorial
- Easter Gifts for Teachers & Class + Free Printable
- Crock Pot Holiday Ham
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello
- Celebration Salad
- Katie’s Goat Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- Easter Sugar Cookies
- Easter Sugar Cookies with Carrot Decorations