Combine the wonderful flavors and smells of fall with this delicious homemade cinnamon apple bread. It’s rich with apples, cinnamon and pecans!
We recently went apple picking and I am still trying to figure out ways to use up all of the apples we picked! So far my kiddos and I have made Apple Turnovers , Mini Apple Pies, for The Crust Lover, All-American Apple Pie. ..and now an Apple Bread! It’s safe to say that I ❤️baked goods! haha
I found this recipe on Wishes & Dishes but changed it up a little bit by adding in the pecans. The pecans added the best crunch on top that took this cinnamon apple bread to the next level!
The chunks of apple cooked down while baking and became soft, the top was nice and crunchy with the pecans and the inside was delicious moist!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
My entire family loved this bread, especially my husband, who typically is not a bread fan!
Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe
Apple Pie Bread | Cinnamon Apple Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan
- Cream together sugar and butter until creamy
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until incorporated; add vanilla and stir
- In another bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon, flour, and baking powder
- Mix in milk
- Dice apple and stir into batter
- Pour batter into loaf pan and top with chopped pecans
- Bake for 35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
I’m so glad I gave this recipe a try! It is definitely a make again…and a perfect gift to give! If you have a bunch of apples laying around your home that needs to be used up, give one of these 7 Ways To Use Fresh Apples a try!