This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Eating vegan doesn’t mean you have to stop eating everything you love! There are simply ways to make alternatives to eating vegan and still enjoying what you eat!
These black bean and kidney bean veggie burgers will hit the spot and leave you feeling full but without the bloat from beef burgers!
|Black Bean & Kidney Bean Veggie Burgers|
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 Tb. Worcestershire
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 Tb. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Drain and rinse beans, and pour them into a large bowl
- Mash the beans against the side of the bowl with a fork (I used a potato masher)
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Shape patties
- Cook in a hot skillet with olive oil
They are so good! I promise! Once you’re done devouring these sandwiches, enjoy these vegan, paleo chocolate chip cookies and substitute out the eggs with bananas or applesauce or these vegan chocolate cake!