Tonight I made homemade manicotti. I’ve actually never made it before, nor have I even ever read any recipes on it! So I’ll be honest I had no idea if it would turn out, haha! And guess what??…it turned out great! Hope you enjoy it!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
- 1 box manicotti noodles
- 1 large container ricotta cheese
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp salt
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water to boil. Cook noodles to al dente. Drain.
- Mix ricotta cheese and seasonings together. Spoon into a ziplock baggie (into a corner). Cut off tip of baggie.
- Pipe cheese mixture into each noodle.
- Place noodles into a baking dish. Cover with spaghetti sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms