Comfort food with a healthy vegan twist! Swap out the chicken for cauliflower in this buffalo cauliflower taco recipe that will blow your taste buds away! These tacos are loaded with spice, flavor and healthfulness! Enjoy this quick and easy meal any night of the week!
If you’ve been a reader of my ol’ blog over the last 10 years, you know that I do not like chicken. There are very few chicken recipes that I’ve shared with you guys, simply because I’m just not a fan of preparing chicken (funny post way back from 2011!), cooking chicken or eating chicken! HA!
I love finding ways to swap out chicken recipes with other delicious ingredients! One day, while I was thumbing through a magazine, I came across a recipe for buffalo cauliflower. I immediately added the ingredients to my Walmart Grocery pickup order and made them the following night!
- Head of cauliflower
- Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Corn tortillas
- Red onion
- Sour cream
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet, lined with tin foil
- Small microwave safe bowl
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Wash cauliflower and dry
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Coat with Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing Sauce with a pastry brush or place in a Ziplock baggie and shake
- Line a sheet pan with foil
- Place coated cauliflower on the sheet pan and bake until tender – about 15-20 minutes
- Dice red onions and cilantro
- Fry corn tortillas in oil on a skillet
- Top tortillas with cooked cauliflower, red onions, cilantro and sour cream