I know it’s been a long time since I last posted! My sweet little peanut is already 6 weeks old!! I practically cry every.single.time I think about how old he is already. Wahhh!! They grow up so fast! I wish I could just freeze them all, I just love my every day crazy life with 3 kids 4 years old and under! 🙂
One of the things that the kiddos and I have been keeping busy with is
neglecting our garden 🙂 Seriously, with all of the rain we’ve had here in NC our garden = a hot mess of overgrown grass with lots of hiding veggies! My fridge is jam packed with zucchinis and yellow squashes. So tonight I made quesadillas with all of those fresh veggies! I think it’s pretty cool that all of these veggies were grown in our garden! (yes, even the onions!!)
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
- 1-2tbs grape seed oil
- 1/4c diced yellow squash
- 1/4c diced zucchini
- 1 sliced banana pepper
- 1/4c onion
- 1 diced roma tomato
- salt & pepper to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese
- corn tortillas
- Heat grape seed in large skillet
- Once hot, cook all of the veggies until light brown seasoned with salt and pepper to taste (**add the tomatoes about 1-2 minutes before removing the veggies)
- Remove veggies and set aside
- Heat corn tortillas until brown on one side, flip over add cheese and veggies
- Remove and enjoy!
- Top with sour cream if desired
The could easily be a vegan meal if you used vegan cheese!
I’d love for you to PIN this recipe! Enjoy!