Planning a party at the beach? These simple and elegant beach party decorations are perfect for every occasion and uses recycled and repurposed items that won’t break the bank!
I’m going through my phone that is bogged down with over 19,000 photos and I’m reliving the past several years of fun I’ve had! One of those things was this gorgeous adult beach party that my neighbor and extremely talented girlfriend, Angela put on for our church’s women’s group. The party was held at our neighborhood beach on the lake and it was the perfect blend of elegant and simple all in one!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
It was such a beautiful space for women to come and feel special and pampered while having a great from the daily grind all while getting to socialize and worship with others. It was so good for the soul!
I always struggle with creating pretty tablescapes, but Angela did such an amazing job!
The tables filled up quickly with women of all ages! It was fantastic!
We used one of my kid kayaks for drinks. Genius idea by Angela! We filled it with ice and then stuffed it full with various drinks. I don’t know about you, but I thought this was absolutely adorable!! I wish I could go back in time and implement this idea at my daughter’s beach themed birthday party!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
How to Recreate This Look
- White tablecloths
- Mint colored tulle (or any color of your preference)
- Glass jars – such as Mason Jars or save the glass jars from spaghetti sauce, etc
- Sand – fill the jars with sand
- Tea candles & a stick lighter – place inside of the jars filled with sand
- Vases with flowers – every home seems to have glass flower vases coming out the wazoo, however, if you’re like me and recently purged, then hit up your local thrift store or GoodWill and purchase them back ? (I really love these ones because they are different sizes and have rope on them already!)
- Baker’s twine – you can use any color
- Kayak – fill a kayak with ice and drinks of choice. The children’s sized kayaks work best!
These decorations are perfect for a simple wedding ceremony on the beach, an adult birthday party celebration, an anniversary celebration, a fancy picnic (where you serve this beach perfect meal!)…I mean the list goes on and on!
Happy party planning! Make sure to PIN this!!