This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
How many of you like Brussels Sprouts? I’ll be honest, I had only had them 1 time in my life up until last night – and I happen to really like them!
For dinner last night I decided to grill chicken breasts seasoned in lemon pepper along with wild rice and brussels sprouts. Since I had never personally made brussels sprouts before I decided to use Ina Garten’s recipe since it had a 5 star rating from 466 reviews!
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- few pats of butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (I would suggest cooking them at a lower temperature for longer to ensure tenderness all of the way through)
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper (top with a fe pats of butter)
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Sprinkle with more kosher salt ( I like these salty like French fries), and serve immediately.
What do you think? Do you think you will give them a try?
I’d love for you to follow me on Pinterest and PIN this recipe!!