This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Stains on white bedroom doors are a pain to get rid of. Luckily, you can use simple and cheap household ingredients to remove them! Here’s how.
White interior doors are a popular choice for bedrooms because they can create the illusion of a larger space. However, if these doors are not kept clean, they can quickly become stained and look dingy. In this post, I will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to keep your white interior doors clean and looking new.
If you’re like me, you’re probably looking for ways to keep your white bedroom doors clean. Painted white doors are beautiful, but they can be a challenge to keep clean. Here are a few tips that have helped me:
Cleaning Tips for White Bedroom Doors
1. Start by dusting your doors with a damp cloth or duster. This will help to remove any loose dirt or dust that has accumulated on the surface of the doors.
2. Make a cleaning solution by mixing together a mild dish soap and water in a spray bottle. Spray the entire door and door frame with the cleaning solution and gently wipe your doors. Use a clean sponge or cloth to wipe down the entire door, , making sure to rinse them well afterwards.
3. If your painted doors have any stubborn stains, you can try using a mild bleach solution to remove them and lightly scrub. Be sure to diluted the bleach before use and always test it on a small area of the door first to make sure it will not damage the surface.
If you’d rather not use bleach, try using white vinegar or lemon juice to remove any stubborn stains. Just apply the solution to a clean cloth and rub it into the stain.
4. If you have any scuff marks, you can try using a Magic Eraser. Just make sure to test it on an inconspicuous area first, as some doors may be more delicate than others.
5. Once you have cleaned the doors, you can then dry them with a soft towel.
6. To keep your doors looking new, you can apply a coat of clear varnish or paint. This will help to protect the surface of the doors and keep them looking shiny and new.
Tips for keeping white bedroom doors clean
If you want to keep your white bedroom doors looking clean and new, here are a few more tips:
-Make a cleaning schedule and try your best to stick to it
-Apply a self-adhesive clear wall protector contact paper to the door to help protect them from dirty hands
– Try using a door mat at the entrance of your room to help keep dirt and dust from accumulating on the door at the bottom
– If your doors are stained or dirty, you can try using a degreaser or household cleaner
Following these simple tips, you can easily keep your white bedroom doors clean and looking like new. Do you have any other tips for cleaning doors? Share them with us in the comments below!
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do you think they should be cleaned?
It is generally recommended that doors should be cleaned every six months. However, if your doors are heavily used or have a lot of dirt and dust accumulation, then they may need to be cleaned more often.
What’s the best way to clean them?
The best way to clean white bedroom doors is by dusting them first, then cleaning them with a mild soap and water solution. If there are any stubborn stains, you can try using a bleach solution or white vinegar/lemon juice. Lastly, apply a coat of clear varnish or paint to protect the surface.
Is it difficult to keep white doors looking clean and new?
No, it’s not difficult to keep them looking clean and new. If you follow the simple tips provided in this post, your white bedroom doors will stay looking new for a long time. You just have to keep up on cleaning them!