Easy Taco Soup
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
This taco soup recipe is rich with beef, beans, tomatoes and taco seasonings. This easy taco soup can be made in a dutch oven or crockpot and then stored in the freezer.
For the millionth time in my life I’ve decided to try meal planning again. Ugh, I swear I don’t know why this is so hard for me to follow through with! So far I’m half way through week number 2 and doing really great!! Woot woot! Now I just have to keep up the good work!
One of my friends, Bonnie who owns her own cake business called Sweet Stella Treats shared with me her recipe for Taco Soup.
I thought it looked yummy so I would give it a chance! I however, changed up a few things but wanted to share the recipe she uses as well as the one I created!
Easy Taco Soup
I’m certainly glad I gave this recipe a try because it was really good! My daughter LOVED it!
My family and I topped it off with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips! Yum!! I placed some in the freezer since it made such a huge amount! Excited that I have a future dinner already made!!
Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cans great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can tomatoes and chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix packet
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix packet
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Brown meat and onion
- Add all of the canned goods and packets of seasonings
- Simmer for at least 1 hour
- garnish with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips
- Freezes well
More Great Soups to Try!
Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup