This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
My BFF introduced me to Dixie Belle’s Chalk Paint back when I lived in North Carolina and I fell in love. I have used it on so many pieces of furniture that were in desperate need of transformation! Some of which I haven’t even had the time to share about here! However, rest assured, every single room in my house has something painted in Dixie Belle Chalk Paint!
Why I Love Dixie Belle Paint
- Beyond easy to use! I mean, literally
- Creates a rich flat finish that is easily distressed on furniture or crafts
- No sanding or priming. No VOC’s
- Creates no brush marks
- Doesn’t “peel” off wet paint when applying more
- Requires only one coat
- Water based so only water is required to wash out your brushes
- Dries within minutes
- A little goes a realllly long way!
- And again…no sanding or priming required!!! Super win for a busy mom!
64 Colors To Choose From
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
My All-Time Favorite Colors
It’s so hard to decide which colors are my favorite simply because I honestly love all of them in their own ways! However, my most used color for items in my home was Dixie Belle Driftwood. It’s the perfect blend between a light gray and blue that pairs beautifully with all decor!
Below are my favorite neutral colors that go well in every space!