My BFF introduced me to Dixie Belle’s Chalk Paint back when I lived in North Carolina and I fell in love. I have used it on so many pieces of furniture that were in desperate need of transformation! Some of which I haven’t even had the time to share about here! However, rest assured, every single room in my house has something painted in Dixie Belle Chalk Paint!
Why I Love Dixie Belle Paint
- Beyond easy to use! I mean, literally
- Creates a rich flat finish that is easily distressed on furniture or crafts
- No sanding or priming. No VOC’s
- Creates no brush marks
- Doesn’t “peel” off wet paint when applying more
- Requires only one coat
- Water based so only water is required to wash out your brushes
- Dries within minutes
- A little goes a realllly long way!
- And again…no sanding or priming required!!! Super win for a busy mom!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
64 Colors To Choose From
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
My All-Time Favorite Colors
It’s so hard to decide which colors are my favorite simply because I honestly love all of them in their own ways! However, my most used color for items in my home was Dixie Belle Driftwood. It’s the perfect blend between a light gray and blue that pairs beautifully with all decor!
Below are my favorite neutral colors that go well in every space!