This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
Easter Sunday is one of the most festive events among Christians worldwide. It’s also a day that boasts Easter egg decorations, Easter egg hunt and lots of good food! However you choose to celebrate Easter, it’s a great time to spend to get crafty! Easter falls upon the beginning of springtime! A time that most everyone is anxiously awaiting after a long, cold winter.
I always find that this is a time when I get super crafty! The winter fog lifts, the skies become brighter and so does my creativeness!! I love making handmade goodies to display throughout my house and give as gifts! Enjoy!
More Great Easter Ideas!
- Shaving Cream Tie Dyed Easter Eggs
- He Is Risen Preschool Craft
- Happy Easter Printable Tag
- DIY Easter Projects
- DIY Easter Baskets & Easter Shirts
- Easter Basket Liner Tutorial
- Easter Gifts for Teachers & Class + Free Printable
- Crock Pot Holiday Ham
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello
- Celebration Salad
- Katie’s Goat Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- Easter Sugar Cookies
- Easter Sugar Cookies with Carrot Decorations