Easter Sunday is one of the most festive events among Christians worldwide. It’s also a day that boasts Easter egg decorations, Easter egg hunt and lots of good food! However you choose to celebrate Easter, it’s a great time to spend to get crafty! Easter falls upon the beginning of springtime! A time that most everyone is anxiously awaiting after a long, cold winter.
I always find that this is a time when I get super crafty! The winter fog lifts, the skies become brighter and so does my creativeness!! I love making handmade goodies to display throughout my house and give as gifts! Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
More Great Easter Ideas!
- Shaving Cream Tie Dyed Easter Eggs
- He Is Risen Preschool Craft
- Happy Easter Printable Tag
- DIY Easter Projects
- DIY Easter Baskets & Easter Shirts
- Easter Basket Liner Tutorial
- Easter Gifts for Teachers & Class + Free Printable
- Crock Pot Holiday Ham
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello
- Celebration Salad
- Katie’s Goat Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- Easter Sugar Cookies
- Easter Sugar Cookies with Carrot Decorations