Our family has some exciting news and we are excited and nervous all at the same time to make our announcement! So here goes…WE ARE MOVING! We’ve kept really quiet about this simply because we weren’t sure if we would be making the move now or next summer. But, we’ve decided now is the perfect time.
Our era in the amazing southern states of Georgia, South Carolina and most currently, North Carolina has come to an end and we are making the 1,000 mile move to Wisconsin to be closer to family in Chicago, Illinois.
This move comes with lots of excitement but a lot of sadness at the same time. We sincerely love our community, our schools, our neighbors and our friends. It’s going to be very tough leaving, however, we are really looking forward to our new community north of Milwaukee on Lake Michigan. We are moving to the beautiful and historical town of Port Washington! I can’t wait to share more details about the home we’ve purchased and more!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure here.
In the meantime, here is a video of our home that is being listed today! This is the 3rd home we had purchased in a 5 year time span. We have owned it for 6 years now and we fully renovated the entire inside and out. A lot of blood, sweat, tears and joy have gone into the home making it our dream, however, we are so excited for someone else to make it their forever home!
4144 Isle Of Pines Dr.
Denver, North Carolina 28037
Lakeside community home for sale in Denver, North Carolina with private community swimming beach and boat ramp and low HOA fees!
Fully updated custom built 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with bonus room set on sprawling large lot with private community beach and boat ramp on Lake Norman. Only a relocation brings this home available.
- Custom designed kitchen boasts stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, in the wall oven and microwave, glass cooktop, pot filler, subway tile, granite counter tops, apron farmhouse sink, built in bench seat with storage and electrical outlets and hand built solid oak cabinets.
- Bathrooms are updated with brand new double sinks, faucets, granite countertops and cabinetry. Master bath features oversized garden tub with jets and separate shower with glass doors.
- Home boasts soaring 12’ ceilings with double tray, crown molding and wainscoting. Hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout foyer, kitchen, family room, dining room, master bedroom and master closet.
- Bonus room above garage makes for an enjoyable game room or playroom with the added benefit of three spacious walk in attics.
- Extra large 2.5 car garage with gorgeous carriage style door.
- Large deck and stairs have just been rebuilt and feature solar lighting creating a wonderful ambience overlooking the yard and custom built two-story play fort with slides and swings.
- Store all of your toys and lawn equipment under the full walk-out crawl with double doors that can easily be converted to a finished basement.
- Brand new hot water heater installed 11/18, 2011 air handler and AC/Heat unit, 2012 new septic control panel, 30-year architectural roof.
- Zoned for award winning Rock Springs Elementary, North Lincoln Middle & High School.
Schedule your showing today by calling 402-401-4485. *please have pre-approval letter prior to showing.