October is National Popcorn Poppin’ Month! So what better way to celebrate than by taking America’s favorite treat and turning it into a delicious and unique dessert! When I was challenged to create a fall popcorn recipe I knew I had to blend all of my favorite aspects of fall…apples, caramel and chocolate! I created Popcorn Caramel Balls which not only look adorable but taste amazing!!
Aren’t they just adorable?!?
Let me show you how I made them!
Popcorn Caramel Balls
- Popped popcorn
- 6T butter
- 3c marshmallows
- Caramel Dip
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pecan chipped pieces (optional)
- Popsicle sticks
- Candy spearmint leaves for decor (optional)
- Pop popcorn according to instructions
- In a saucepan heat butter and marshmallows until liquified
- Pour over popcorn and mix
- Using your hands form popcorn balls pressing the popcorn together tightly
- Insert popsicle sticks
- Drizzle with warmed caramel dip
- sprinkle on chocolate chips and pecan pieces
We certainly LOVED these Popcorn Caramel Balls!!
How are YOU going to celebrate National Popcorn Poppin’ Month? I’d love to hear your favorite recipes! Leave me a comment with your all-time favorite recipe and I’ll be sure to give it a try!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!