Disclosure: Emile Henry provided me the pie dish but all thoughts, opinion and recipes are my own.
My husband is the lover of pies. He’d much rather have a pie over cake any day. So for Thanksgiving this year his mom was in charge of dessert. She and I made a super simple Cherry Pie in my beautiful Emile Henry twilight blue Ceramic Pie Dish.
Anyone can make this pie, it’s so easy! It’s actually just a dump and pour kind of pie!
- 1 jar morello cherries
- 2 cans of cherry pie filling
- 2 premade pie crust (1 box)
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix all of the cherries together
- line pie dish with one pie crust
- fill pie crust with cherry filling
- add top pie crust however you like: lattice or full piece
- *if outside crust cooks faster line the pie crust edges with aluminum foil and bake until inside of the pie is ready
I LOVE this pie dish! It’s actually on the bigger end of pie dishes which is perfect for the premade pie crusts, you don’t have to worry about a whole ton of extra hangover crust. Plus the bigger size allows you to fill it with tons of goodness for a large crowd!
Follow Emile Henry:
Get Yours Here:
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!