Quick & Easy – One Pot Oven Risotto makes a great side dish to any meal. Risotto can be made with a variety of added ingredients from various vegetables to bacon and more.
The very first time I ever had risotto was when Lover Boy and I went to this in-home restaurant called Come Home to The Country in Dublin, GA. It was love at first bite for sure. I really wondered where risotto had been my whole life. Seriously, I was deprived!
Since that glorious dinner over 8 years ago, I’ve tried to recreate that delicious risotto recipe so many times…only to fail each time. Until now! I have finally found a recipe that is not only sooo good, but it’s soooo easy!!! I mean, super easy! Would you believe me if I told you you cook it in the oven?
My kids absolutely love this! My son said he never wanted to stop eating it! #score!!
You definitely need to give this a try soon! I guarantee it will become a favorite at your house too!
- 1½ cups Arborio rice
- 5 cups simmering chicken stock, preferably homemade, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the rice and 4 cups of the chicken stock in a Dutch oven, such as Le Creuset. Cover and bake for 45 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente. Remove from the oven, add the remaining cup of chicken stock, the Parmesan, wine, butter, salt, and pepper, and stir vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes, until the rice is thick and creamy. Add the peas and stir until heated through. Serve hot.
- , Barefoot Contessa How Easy is That?, All Rights Reserved
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/easy-parmesan-risotto-recipe.html?oc=linkback
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!