I’m so excited to be sharing with you today my favorite Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!! I don’t typically like white chocolate chips but in this recipe I really like them!
Don’t these just look delicious?!?! Let me show you how to make them!
- 2½ sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs. Mix.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, and then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition. Gently blend in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, add 1 tablespoon portions to a baking sheet.
- Bake about 8 minutes.
These are so ooey-gooey yummy!! My kiddos LOVE them! I really love to make them huge in size and pack them for picnics!
Thanks again for letting me share with you today! Come and visit me at Gathered In The Kitchen!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!