Tonight for dinner I made Grilled Salmon, grilled veggies and couscous. I’m not usually the biggest Salmon fan but tonight I really loved it!
Let me show you how I made it!
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil for fish + 1tbs extra virgin olive oil for veggies
- juice of 1 lime
- salmon filets
- fresh veggies of choice - cut (I used zucchini and sweet peppers)
- couscous - cooked according to package
- In a bowl mix together 2tbs evoo and lime juice. Brush on salmon filets. Cook skin side down on grill for 3-5 minutes over medium heat. Then flip and cook another 3-5 minutes on opposite side.
- Veggies: **start cooking on grill before fish
- Cut veggies and drizzle evoo over and cook on grill until softened
- Couscous: **cook before preparing fish and veggies
- Prepare according to package
Enjoy!! Hope you all love it!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to FOLLOW ME!!